Danielle Fishel is pregnant! The Boy Meets World alum reveals on her 40th birthday she is expecting her second son: 'I couldn't be more grateful'

Danielle Fishel, a former child star, is expecting her second child with her husband Jensen Karp.


On her 40th birthday, which was on Wednesday, the Boy Meets World star revealed the news.


'F O R T Y!' says the narrator. 'I've never been more happy or optimistic for the next ten years of my life,' she began her Instagram caption. 'I couldn't be happier to be entering my 40s with my beautiful husband and son, excitedly anticipating the birth of baby boy #2,' she added later.



In a floral mini dress and white sneakers, the actress posed in front of an ivy stone, revealing her baby bump.


She began by discussing the past. 'I had a beautiful childhood, teenage years that I still fantasize about, my 20s were crazy (and mostly miserable), and my 30s gave me lows and highs, but finally, I leveled out to a position of comfort,' she continued.


Then she spoke about how she's changed over time. 'Security in who I am, what I believe, and with whom I want to spend my limited time,' the TV personality explained.


'I couldn't be happier to join my 40s with my beautiful husband and son, excitedly anticipating the birth of baby boy #2,' she said near the end.


'My birthday wish is for all of you to tell everyone how much you love them and walk through today with more patience than you usually would,' she said on her special day.


Adler Lawrence, her son, is already hers.


Her son is now 'safe, happy, and thriving,' thanks to his life-saving 21-day stay in the neonatal intensive care unit, she said in 2019.


Adler, Danielle's preemie baby boy born to her second husband Karp, was 12 days old when he developed unexplained fluid in both lungs.


'I'd like to hear - "


We've received some bad news: the fluid level has tripled, and we no longer believe we're the right place for him. This sounds more like an emergency, and we need to rush him to Children's Hospital [Los Angeles]," Danielle said in this week's People.


'However, we did. We left and proceeded to the Children's Hospital. I accompanied him in the ambulance.'



Because of his chylothorax condition, Fishel had to bottle-feed little Adler, who came four weeks early.


The Cal State Fullerton graduate explained, "It's a leak in the lymphatic system." 'Unfortunately, my breast milk was causing fluid to build up in his lungs, so we had to wean him off breast milk and place him on a special formula that didn't use the lymphatic system.'


The director of Sydney to the Max and the executive producer of Drop the Mic, who married in November, dressed up to attend a wedding together.


'Jensen and I have also become closer than we ever imagined,' says Jensen. Danielle, who has 1.7 million followers on Instagram, posted on July 1.



'As we've relied on each other through both our highest peaks and lowest lows, our love has evolved exponentially.'


For Fan Expo Boston in 2019, Fishel reunited with her former Boy Meets World co-stars Will Friedle, Rider Strong, Bill Daniels, and Ben Savage.


On the ABC sitcom Topanga Matthews (1993-2000) and the Disney Channel spin-off Girl Meets World, the Raven's Home director first rose to prominence as hippie-turned-lawyer Topanga Matthews (2014-2017).


Danielle is 'excited' to executive produce Sabrina Carpenter's film The Distance From Me to You, which is based on Marina Gessner's 2015 YA book.


Read next:  Will Smith, Alicia Keys to Headline YouTube Original Series


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man I Love Fortnite Top List

Where to buy Deez Nuts Sold Here T Shirt?