Song Joong Ki says he was a 'brat' when he was young and was uncontrollable



Song Joong Ki reflected on his childhood and shared some stories about how he was as a child.


On May 7th, the actor hosted an online fan meeting called 'Song Joong Ki, Live,' and spent time with his fans. On this day, TV personality Jaejae served as the event's MC, while Song Joong Ki spoke about a variety of topics with a special guest appearance.


During the fan meeting, Song Joong looked at his baby photos and was asked about the difficulty of raising the baby Song Joong Ki. When Song Joong Ki replied, "The highest level," he drew attention.


Song Joong Ki revealed that the majority of his childhood photos show him with his hair tied back. He elaborated, "This is what my parents told me, but if you look at my baby pictures, you'll notice that most of them have my hair tied up. My parents probably wanted a daughter as their second child, so they tied it like that. I was told that I became enraged when adults complimented me on my beauty."


The actor also surprised his fans by revealing that he was a brat who broke the classroom fish tank three times in one year when he was in kindergarten. He elaborated, "I was in the apricot flower class, but I was always in the azalea flower class because the girl I was interested in was in there. I was out of control."


Read next:  Jake Paul Left With 'Black Eye' And 'Busted Tooth' After Floyd Mayweather Confrontation


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man I Love Fortnite Top List

Where to buy Deez Nuts Sold Here T Shirt?